Temple Details

Sanwaliaji temple   ┬áBhadsora


About Sanwaliaji temple

The Sanwaliaji temple of the Dim Krishna is arranged on the Chittorgarh - Udaipur Interstate, at the town of Mandaphia, around 40 kilometers from Chittorgarh. The god otherwise called Shri Sanwaria Seth.The legends has it that in the year 1840, a milkman named Bholaram Gurjar longed for three celestial statues covered under the ground in the Chapar town of Bhadsoda-Bagund. At the point when the villagers began burrowing the place, they found the three statues, precisely as Bholaram found in his fantasy. They were the statues of Master KRISHNA-every one of them wonderful and entrancing. One of the statues was taken to Mandaphiya, one to Bhadsoda and the third stay at the very place where it was found. Every one of the three areas progressed toward becoming temples. Later on, the three temples of Sanwaliya Ji wound up noticeably famous and lovers visit them in vast numbers each day. Found only 40 from Chittorgarh - the memorable city of valor and commitment - Mandaphiya is presently known as Shri Sanwaliya Dham (The living arrangement of Ruler Krishna) and is second to Shri Nathadwara to the adherents of the Vaishnav Faction. Individuals trust that every one of their wants are satisfied when they visit Shri Sanwaliya Seth's Darbar (Court of Shri Sanwaliya Ji).

-

-

-

-

-