Trilok Teerth Dham Bada Gaon
About Trilok Teerth Dham
Trilok Teerth Dham Badagaon is an ancient place situated in Bagpat district of U. P. India which has a historical background as follows:
- In Badagaon mahabali vidvan Ravana worshiped Shree Adinath Bhagwan and got thousands of blessings and this place still is known as Badagaon urf “Ravan” village In the official records of Govt.
- Devi Sitaji gave birth to her brave sons LUV& KUSH here at this place.
- Near Badagaon at Barnava the Pandava took shelter after saving them from “LAKSHAYA GARH” of the kaurva, through the tunnel.
16 floor, 317 feet heigh Trilokteerth Dham the inspiration of Acharya Shri Vidyabhushan Sanmati Sagar Ji Maharaj. On the 16th floor, there is a huge 31 feet high octal metal padmasan Lord Adinath Ji murti. 1008 run murti are being installed in Sahastrakoot Chaitanya. This a historical place of Ravan, Pandav's, Luv-Kush and Lord Parshvanath's related mythologies.
In 1922 Ailak 105 Shree Anant Kirti Ji Maharaj came to Badagaon and had an intuition that there is pritima of Bhagwan Shree Parshavnath in the hill. He told his feelings to Jain Samaj and digging started at the hill on an auspicious day. And after digging 12’ deep an idol of Shri 1008 Parshavnath Bhagwan was reviewed and the idol was established in the temple.
Devotees get their desires fulfilled on worshiping the idol of Shree Parshavnath Bhagwan. Thousands of devotees from distances come for darshan for this idol on every Sunday. Several devotees got their eyesight after putting “Gandhodhak” in their eyes. One latest example is Mr. Rishabh Jain grand son of Mr. Ramesh Chand Jain of Baraut who is the trustee of the committee whose mobile no is 9286934805. And so many others got their old disease removed.
Railway station Khekra(6 Kms). – The bus of Trilok Teerth Dham is available on Khekra railway station on all trains timings Khekra railway station lies on Delhi, Shamli, Saharanpur Route.
Bus stand Khekra(7 Kms). – Private tempos are available on bus stand to reach Trilok Teerth Dham. Khekra lies on state highway from Delhi Bagpat Saharanpur road.
Hastinapur:- 80 Kms ( by road)
Barnava: – 45 Kms. ( by road)
Vehalna:- 100 Kms ( by road)
Tizara:- 150 kms ( by road)
Kaasan:- 100 Kms ( by road)
- Annual festival( mela) of Nirvana Kalyanak of Shree Parsvanath Bhagwan on Sharavan Shukla Saptami.
- Mahamastkabhishek of Shree Adinath Bhagwan at Sidhshila of Trilok Teerth Dham in the month of Feb every year.
- Shanigrah kasht nivarak vidhan in Muni Shree Suvaratnath temple.